1. Anna ISD requires written request for facility usage 14 days prior to the event.
2. Anna ISD will respond to written facility requests within 5 business days after receipt of the request.
3. Anna ISD assumes no responsibility for maintaining or improving the facility relative to the intended use or event.
4. Anna ISD makes no representation that the facility is safe or suitable for the intended use or event.
5. The requesting party accepts full responsibility for and shall pay to Anna ISD for any damage to the facility resulting from the intended use or event.
6. This usage agreement is made with the stipulation that Anna ISD will not be held liable and held harmless to anyone for any injury or claim arising from a use or event held on Anna ISD facilities.
7. The requesting party agrees to prevent the use of alcoholic beverages and tobacco products on school property or intended facilities.
8. The requesting party agrees that no food or drink shall be permitted in areas, other than the cafeteria without prior written approval.
9. The requesting party agrees that the Anna ISD shall determine the number of required custodial employees per event, who shall be paid at a rate set by the Anna ISD.
10. In the event that kitchen facilities are requested, Anna ISD food service employees shall be present and paid at a rate set by the Anna ISD. If kitchen facilities are used, Anna ISD will not provide supplies without prior arrangement.
11. Anna ISD will determine if security personnel are needed for any intended use or event. The requesting party agrees to pay for this service at the current billable rate.
12. Organizations agree that failure to follow district policies, guidelines and rules will result in immediate cancellation of the facilities use agreement. Deposit will not be refunded on events that are ended due a group or organization that violates policy, guidelines and/or rules.